Saturday, February 27, 2010

AMAZING Cinnamon Belgian Waffles


6 Egg Yolks (Keep your egg whites in a separate bowl)
1 Tbs. Vanilla
3/4 C. Butter, Melted
3 C. Buttermilk ((last time I made these I didn't have buttermilk. For that, use 1 tablespoon lemon juice or white vinegar and 1 cup milk. Mix both the ingredients and let the mixture stand for 5 to 10 min. After that, stir the mixture well and use as buttermilk. So I just did 3 cups of milk and 3 tbs of lemon juice and they turned out delicious!))


3 C. Flour (I have done all white flour, all wheat flour, or half and half and it turns out either way)
1 1/2 Tbs. Baking Powder
1 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
1 1/2 Tbs Sugar
3/4 tsp. Salt
3 Pinches of Cinnamon

*Mix first 4 ingredients in large bowl with whisk, then in separate bowl mix the next 6 dry ingredients. Then add dry mixture to buttermilk mixture and whisk. It will be a little lumpy. Then Whip your egg whites to soft peak stage and fold into your batter. These waffles SERIOUSLY are so so yummy! They really are my favorite. I have tried other ones lately that are good but i still love these the best!

No comments: